For many years a woman worked in a hospice. In the line of her duty she had to ease the pain of dying patients so she spent the last hours of their life close to them. Listening to hopelessly patients this woman has made a list of what dying people are sorry about.
1. I wish I had courage to live a life which was right for me, and not that life others wanted me to live.
2. I wish I didn’t work too much.
3. I wish I expressed my real feelings.
4. I wish I maintained relations with my old friends.
5. I wish I allowed myself to be happier.
Title : Top 5 Regrets before Death
Description : For many years a woman worked in a hospice. In the line of her duty she had to ease the pain of dying patients so she spent the last hours...
Description : For many years a woman worked in a hospice. In the line of her duty she had to ease the pain of dying patients so she spent the last hours...